So Karina had preschool graduation last night. For the evening it was pretty stress free (a first in a while I must say). I teased Karina several times throughout the day and evening that I was not going to allow her to graduate. I even tried bribing her out of it and told her I would take her to a concert if we could just skip the graduation. She looked at me and told me she was graduating no matter what. Since Karina is the fourth to graduate preschool, I was kind of excited to have another one off to school next year. From out of now where was I hit with the tears. What is it about the song "Pomp and Circumstance" that just makes you want to cry? I don't get it, but it happened. All those adorable little five year olds prancing down the aisle with their one hand on their hip and the other hand's finger on their lips. Karina calls this "Hips 'n Lips." They all strutted their stuff to the song looking from pew to pew to smiling, giggling, and waving as they passed their families. Here is Karina receiving her diploma. I will post an up close photo later today.

No comments:
Post a Comment