Fun quotes from Karina and Samuel this evening....
As soon as I dropped Kelli off at her second softball practice for the evening, Karina turned to me from the front seat and said "mom, you see those two girls there, they think I am cute." Of course every mother thinks their kids are cute and I so happened to agree with her, but curiosity got the best of me. "Karina, why do you say that?" I asked. "Because I am small!" She replied.
Lying in bed not too long ago, I was attempting to get my little Taz (Sam) to sleep. Sam looks up and notices the window above my bed is open. He does not like it when this window is open, but after a 93 degree day, my bedroom was a little toasty. He looks up to the window and says "shu it" (toddler translation - shut it). I reply "no it's hot in here and I want it open." "Not!" Sam replies and follows it with a "shu it." Again I respond "no." "NOT!" Sam tells me in a little louder voice. "Shu it!" Sam yells at me. Again, a little more sternly, I reply "no." "NOT!" Sam yet again yells at me. I turned to look at him and I asked him "Sam are you calling me a snot?" He looks up to me with his big brown eyes and says "yep."
No comments:
Post a Comment